Monday, 16 June 2008

Hello and Welcome to the Donkfest

Hi Everyone or no-one

My name is Henry, thought id start a little blog, my game has become very irratic recently to say the least Ive read a few other players blogs and they seem to think it helps thier game - keep them focused, so what the hell - i may as well join the bandwagon.

I've been playing for around two years now and there are still massive flaws in my game - so I hope to post a few hands on here that will shame me to the extent that the next time the same situation comes up, I will think twice about being a donk and hopefully people can offer an alternative play.

My initial role will be $200, with the hope to build this up on $5 sngs (18, 45 and 90 players) with the odd $8 multi. I realise this might be a little above my limit but I get fustrated with anything lower, will need to grind these out till I get to $1000 if I get there! The aim is to grind to vegas (sounds a little gay) for next year.

Little about myself if your bothered - work in an office, play cricket - like to bowl some medium right arm shit and enjoy the football.

Have a cricket match tomorow night with work - will update my performance next blog.

1 comment:

talent84 said...

Hello donkey.

Time to link up a poker legend

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

TY and GL