The bankroll management hasnt been going too well, lost a few $5 sngs and went back to a little below my 200$ starting roll. Decided to buy direct (rather than donk off $ in sats) into the MSOP $20f/o. Started well winning AKcc v 2 pair on the low club club board. That was really the only time i risked all my chips untill around 300 left - at which point I was on about avg. Then I lost a few steals and had to grind/shove! Made it past the bubble - then won some nice pots (think one was AQ v AJ on an ace flop, for big pot). Then this hand happened with about 50(?) left...
http://www.pokerhand.org/?2815817
The reason for this call ... 1, I had been raising and folding a lot in position
2, I thought with my hand and the amount I put in the pot a call cud be profitable
3, Main reason..This guy was VERY loose
After this hand I was again short, however I had enuff to c a few cards. Then with 20 left, I was short, then this happened...
http://www.pokerhand.org/?2815829
Wud have put us in about 10th, Thats life. Still in search for the big $1k.
In other news, won token into $215, $250k guarenteed on ipoker - finished 75/1200 for $500 - started that account off. Been playing the $5, $6k guarenteed on that the past cuple of night - seems a VVVV soft field - placing 13th and 122nd for around $60. The 13th...nearly another 1ker!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
why the fuck aint u updated ur blog? LOLLLLLLLLLLL
Post a Comment